According to the latest research report by RNCOS, ďBrazil Healthcare Market AnalysisĒ, healthcare market in Brazil has witnessed a rapid growth momentum over the recent past on the back of various factors. Rapidly growing pharma market, medical equipment segment, and promising hospital care market are fuelling a positive outcome for this sector.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The report, ďBrazil Healthcare Market AnalysisĒ, by RNCOS spread in over 70 pages provides an in-depth research and rational analysis of the current status and future scenario of the Healthcare market in Brazil. It also provides the future forecasts for pharma market, generic drugs market, and medical equipment market for 2009-2014.
Additionally, analysis of the regulatory environment and government initiatives towards supporting the pharma industry along with recent industry developments has also been included in the report to provide a balanced outlook on the potentials of the Brazilís healthcare industry.
Some of the Key Highlights of the Report are:
- Healthcare spending in the country is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4.5% during 2011-2014.
- Generic drugs market in Brazil is likely to perform well in the coming years and will account for the highest share in the Latin-American market.
- A drastic growth in research activities through clinical trials in Brazil.
Some of our Related Reports are:
- US Glucose Monitoring Market Analysis
- UAE Healthcare Sector Forecast to 2012
- US Healthcare IT Market Analysis
- US Medical Imaging Devices Market
- Global Genetic Testing Market Analysis
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals analyze the industry and its various components, along with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the intending consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.