According to a new research report by RNCOS, E7 countries (China, Brazil, India, Russia, Indonesia, Mexico, Turkey) pharmaceutical market has witnessed a rapid growth rate in the recent years on the back of various factors like, aging population, high prevalence of chronic diseases, high economic growth and increased government support. Accounting for more than 47% of the total world population, E7 countries holds immense potential for the pharmaceutical sector.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The report, “Emerging Pharmaceutical Markets Globally”, by RNCOS spread over 120 pages provides an in-depth research and rational analysis of the current status and future scenario of the pharmaceutical market in the E7 countries. It facilitates the future forecasts of pharmaceutical markets for all the E7 countries for 2011-2014. The report also provides the current data on the branded and generic drugs, imports and exports, key players, and disease profile of each country.
Additionally, analysis of the healthcare spending has been included in the report to provide a balanced outlook on the potentials of the E7 pharmaceutical industry. Some of the key highlights of the report include:
- Increasing government support is one of the major factors for the high growth of E7 pharmaceutical market.
- China pharmaceutical market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 20% during 2011-2014.
- High prevalence of chronic diseases in E7 countries to drive the pharmaceutical market in the coming years.
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Booming Clinical Trials Market in India
- Global Obesity Drug Market Analysis
- Global Telemedicine Market Analysis
- Clinical Trials Market in Russia
- Indian Pharma Sector Forecast 2014
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals study and analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.