Despite drastic challenges, the US healthcare market is exhibiting a prolific growth. The healthcare spending is high in the country due to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and rising aging population. According to our new research report, titled “US Healthcare Market Outlook 2013”, the healthcare spending in the US is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2010-2013.
The US has been adopting various efforts to combat the impending challenges, and continued endeavors towards it are expected to bring in more positive outcomes in the market in the future.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The 75-page report by RNCOS provides an in-depth research and rational analysis of the current status and expected position of the US healthcare market. It facilitates forecasts on the healthcare-related expenditures, besides estimations for market segments, such as medical device market and healthcare-IT market. A prudent analysis of various sub-segments of the industry and their performance has also been included in the study.
In the US, the regulatory environment plays a central role in the healthcare sector’s performance. The report elaborates how the regulatory scenario and recent reforms in the country impact the industry and its sub-segments. The industry has been facing several challenges which need to be addressed. The report summarizes some of these key challenges. Also, it entails information about the companies dominating the US healthcare segment. Overall, the report presents an unbiased analysis and a holistic understanding about the US healthcare industry to the reader. Some of the key highlights of the report are:
- Hospitals are the main component of healthcare delivery system, offering a wide range of healthcare services.
- Drug spending has increased at a significant rate, and is responsible for major healthcare spending.
- Medical devices are growing and diversifying towards new developments.
- Healthcare IT is picking up pace in the country and expected to favor positive developments in the healthcare system.
Some of our Related Reports are:
- US Glucose Monitoring Market Analysis
- UAE Healthcare Sector Forecast to 2012
- Brazil Healthcare Market Analysis
- US Healthcare IT Market Analysis
- US Medical Imaging Devices Market
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals study and analyze the industry and its various components, with comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.