Vitamins to have Strong Joints
Joints are one of the most important parts of our body since the litheness and mobility of our body is completely controlled by the joints. A healthy and string joint is very much necessary for a good health. But nowadays joint aches and some other joint problem are very common that almost every second person suffers from this. Not only old aged people but even the youth have to put up with the joint problem at the present time.
The doctors and physiotherapists recommend several exercises mainly in order to triumph over the problem however most of the times the core reason behind the hitch is often deficiency of vitamins. This is why the doctors and even the nutritionist always recommend vitamins that are highly effective on the joints. Since there is a huge list of the vitamins for joint, let us have a look at the best vitamins for joints out of those.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is highly effective for joint aches. It helps the body a lot to get rid of the problem of soreness and at the same time it reduces the free radicals and thereby helps the joints to stay strong. there are a number of medicines that contain Vitamin A however it is always suggested to avoid the drugs rather vegetables are considered as the best option yet it takes a little time to recover. Vegetables like carrot, spinach, broccoli and any green vegetable contains vitamin A. Apart from that pumpkin, squash, sweet potato is also highly rich in vitamin A.
- Omega 3 fatty acid: If someone is looking for vitamin for joints this is one of the best option he or she can ever have. Omega 3 fatty acid also helps the body to prevent the sore situation and it is easily available as well. One can get it from the seeds of sunflower, fish and egg. However, the omega 3 fatty acid can be substituted by flax oil, salmon oil and even cod liver oil if used regularly.
- B Vitamins: The doctors also recommend the B vitamins at a high rate since this vitamin is also significantly effective for the jointsβ fitness. Apart from providing strong support to the joints, this vitamin also encourages the energy in the body. It makes the joints function properly. One does not need to search a lot for this vitamin since it is contained in eggs, almonds and wheat germs in sufficient proportion. Injecting 50 mg of this vitamin on a regular basis will make a difference in a short time.
- Vitamin C: Another very effectual vitamin for joints is vitamin c and it work best in combination with other antioxidants like vitamins A, E and D. This vitamin reduces the soreness of the body along with regenerating the cells. Green pepper and oranges are the best sources of vitamin C.
- Vitamin D: Lastly comes vitamin D that is also very much essential for the joints health. The effect of deficiency of vitamin D is arthritis.
eDoctorOnline.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
© Copyright 2001-2017 eDoctorOnline.com