Do you think by eating less you will lose weight? More likely you will starve and lose muscle too! Take note of these tips.
1) Don’t do extreme diets. Dropping calories by 15-20% a day will help burn fat while bigger cuts in calories will eat a combination of muscle tissue and fat. Muscle drives metabolism – calorie burning.
2) Eat all day. Expert athletes and models munch all day long yet keep their overall calories under control. Eating 5-6 small meals, raises the metabolism. Every time you have a meal, the metabolism increases, and over a 6-10 week episode, that means another 2-3 pounds of fat loss.
3) Build up Protein. Carbs, protein and fat – can all be stored as body fat, but protein exerts a larger metabolic boosting effect than carbs or dietary fat. When calories go down, protein saves muscle which helps keep the metabolism elevated.
4) Mess a bit with Carbs. Carbs can help hold on to metabolic boosting muscle yet they can stimulate fat storage. Putting in stages your carbohydrate intake is one of the most effective ways to leap start your metabolism and to burn stubborn fat quickly.
5) One reason fat loss comes to a stop; the body reduces its metabolism to equal the lower intake of calories. The solution: Increase your calorie intake once every 11 days. The one to 3 day splurge “re-sets” the metabolism by restoring thyroid levels, the calorie burning hormone that declines with.
6) Stop the Late Night Carbs. Carbs eaten before bedtime are more likely to be stored as body fat so focus on lean proteins and fiber based vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower and salad fixings. The exception: If you train late at night and your goal is to build muscle mass, you’ll need the carbs to restock glycogen and support growth.
7) Omega-3 fatty acids found in salmon, trout and sardines may promote faster fat loss so eat fish! One study revealed dieters who ate fish on a daily basis lost more weight than those who ate fish just once a week.
8) Too much cardio slows the metabolism, promotes a loss in muscle and even can lower testosterone levels. Weight lifting and abs exercises are hard work and are really very much a cardio experience!
9) Sip Green Tea. Green tea has been shown to escalate calorie burning.
These are just tips but to be serious about losing weight you need to follow a proven natural diet and the best diets to do are the ones that have produced results for years.find out more about the top diets online 2009 here target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.thebestdietguide.com/">http://www.thebestdietguide.com
This article is free for republishing
Article By: c elias