A saucer and a cup with green tea in it have been proved beneficial for health. So keep chugging green tea to have that awesome health that everyone has ever wanted. However, before picking up any tea one needs to be sure if it is really “tea.” Genuine tea is made from a particular plant named Camellia sinensis. This tea has only four varieties: green, black, white, and oolong. Anything made besides from this is just a duplicate of green tea.
In actual tea, that element that is missing is what make it is a boon for health of humans. Polyphenols that is commonly known as antioxidant and photochemical are the key ingredients found in green tea that possess health attributes.
Here are some reasons to why green tea provides benefits.
- Catechins name antioxidants found in green tea extract enhances body ability to burn body fat as fuel. This helps in improving muscle endurance and can boost exercise endurance.
- Regular consumption of green tea provides protection against cardiovascular and degenerative diseases. It also reduces the risk of heart attack.
- Protection against different type of cancer like breast, colon, colorectal, skin, lung, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, pancreas, liver, ovarian, prostate and oral cancer. Antioxidants presence has made it possible. To an extend Green tea can only provide protection but relying on it as a medicine is never recommended.
- Free radicals in body are not good for health. Green tea being high in oxygen radical absorbance capacity helps to fight free radicals. Body has its own mechanism to fight against free radicals but it is not 100 percent effective. Cancer, heart disease and neurological degeneration is linked to these radicals, so intake of green tea will be helpful for body.
- Even though it contains caffeine, tea acts as a hydrating agent.
- Regular intake of green tea is known to lower occurrence of Parkinson’s disease in both men and women.
- UV rays direct exposure leads to feel the burn effect on humans. It is important the limit exposure and the good news is that green tea may work as back-up sunscreen. It is known to provide protection form UV rays.
- Its consumption may restrict the growth of waist size. Research has shown that people regularly drinking tea had less waist size and low BMI than people who did not drink green tea.
- Especially for people suffering from type 2 diabetes, green tea has proven to be beneficial. It provides better sugar process in the body.
- Lack of minerals and strength can be easily overcome by sipping green tea regularly.
- For people who smoke drinking green tea can helps to counter the negative effects of smoking.
In the end, the conclusion comes out that green tea weight loss
is a health way to stay fit.